Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

As most of you know, I lost my sister last Wednesday. As a result, I'm not exactly prepared to post today, my regular post day. I wanted to stop in and say hi to everyone. We really appreciate our regular readers and welcome our new readers.

I wanted to post about a holistic clinic I took my horse to last week, but I think I'll postpone that for my next post. In the meantime, if you have had any experience with holistic healing (this particular clinic was emotional healing for horses), I would love to hear your impressions. I have mixed feelings about it. I guess you could say that the jury is still out.

On a postitive note, my first two published books are now availalble in print on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.

You can access the buy links on my website at http://www.jamidavenport.com/

Or you can find them on Amazon at:

The Dance
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1606010883/sirenpub-20

Who's Been Sleeping in My Bed?http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1606011154/sirenpub-20

Thanks for stopping by and check in later for my post regarding my experience with holistic emotional healing for horses.

3 comments:

Mary Paine said...

Hi Jami,

Take care of yourself & I'll be back to check out your post on holistic healing. Congratulations on the release of your two books. I looked at them on Amazon and they're climbing the rankings quickly. They're wonderful books!

Sincerely,
Mary

Mrs. Mom said...

I am looking forward to your holistic healing post Jami. This is something that I am recently developing a strong interest in. Any chance to hear more, from someone who has attended a clinic, will be fantastic!

Laura Crum said...

Jami, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I just got back from vacation and am slowly catching up on all the posts. Good wishes