The regular contributors to Equestrian Ink belong to a loop so we can communicate with each other. In the past few days, we've been organizing our new year, dicussing ideas, and working on a new schedule so we don't go more than a few days without a post.
As a result, I'd like to ask our readers to participate in our direction for 2011. Please take a moment to comment and offer your suggestions to make this blog better.
- Are there particular topics you'd like to see covered or covered in more detail? Such as:
- More or less about writing equestrian fiction, how to get published, what publishers publish equestrian fiction.
- More riding-related topics.
- More horse-care related topics.
- More personal accounts of our horses or our horse experiences.
- Do you have any ideas for guest bloggers? If you'd like to guest blog, contact one of our members, and they'll help you out.
- Do you have any suggestions for items to be added to our sidebar? Such as:
- Links to other blogs.
- Useful links to websites.
- Links to interesting horse videos.
- Anything other suggestions you might have.