Monday, August 29, 2011

Off on the trip of a lifetime!

Let me apologize for the brevity of this post but I have a great excuse. As I type this I am sitting in the airport lounge at Heathrow airport in London waiting for my flight to Nairobi,Kenya! My friends and I are on what is a bucket list trip of sorts. We are headed to Kenya and will eventually riding horseback across the Masai Mara Game perserve.

We will be following the wildabeaste migration across the perserve. This trip is the culmination of what has been an incredible past few months. As many of you might remember in May I purchased what is the current horse of my dreams (I have been fortunate to have many of those in my lifetime.); plus I have had a busy summer filled with tons of work and fabulous clients; had a very successful first show on my new horse (subject of a future blog) and now I am off on an incredible trip.

There will be tons of photos and a long blog when I return.

6 comments:

Linda Benson said...

This sounds fabulous, Terri! How many of us will ever ride horses across the plains of Africa? Hope the trip is everything you've dreamed of and I look forward to your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a great opportunity. Enjoy and take lots of pictures.

Francesca Prescott said...

Wow! Have a wonderful time. I've never been to Africa, so look forward to hearing about your trip. And yes, please take lots of photos! Hakuna matata!
xx cesca

Once Upon an Equine said...

That is a fabulous trip you are embarking on. Have a great time!

Jen said...

Holy cow! That sounds awesome. Have a wonderful (and safe) adventure with your friends. Can't wait to read all about it (it's all vicarious vacations for me ;o)

Fantastyk Voyager said...

I've read about those horse safaris. WOW!! I would love to go on one. Have fun!!!