Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Summer Cat

Hi Everyone - Is it summer yet? I hope so, because I just released my newest work of short fiction, called The Summer Cat.

http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Cat-Tales-ebook/dp/B00KRPZLVQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1402169900&sr=1-1&keywords=the+summer+cat

But wait, this one actually has horses in it! And a horseshoer. A very good horseshoer, who is also a very bad horseshoer. (But that is all I'll say about that.) Here's the official blurb:

When Spuds goes missing, Hannah's whole world comes crashing down, and an interloper who shows up only makes things worse. Can a faraway friend help find this special cat, or it is already too late?

Available world-wide as an eBook from Amazon, the price in the US is only $0.99 (and comparable elsewhere.) It's the third in my series of short fiction about people and their cats, including (so far) The Winter Kitten and The Springtime Cat. Each of these is stand-alone fiction, and they can be read in any order.

So for those of you who have read The Summer Cat (or will read it - it's a short read) I have a question. At the end of the story, should Hannah and her mom still use Joe Johns as their horseshoer?? What would you do?

2 comments:

Alison said...

Sorry I didn't comment earlier, but I was out of town.

Cute cover and great story idea as always, Linda!

Linda Benson said...

Thanks, Alison. We need to bring you into the modern age of ebooks, so you can read this one! (You'd like it!)